taylorthompsonxxx webcam

W tym dziale mogą się odbywać na rozmowy na wszystkie inne, czyli na dowolne tematy, nie związane z tematyką czyszczenia.
Chaturbate-Oxync
Kontaktowanie:

taylorthompsonxxx webcam

Postautor: Chaturbate-Oxync » 13 sty 2018, 15:43

A client comes to me and promises me a nice hard cock along with full balls to fill my mouth with...I get to work on his cock, sucking it, spitting on it, tickling it with my tongue, sucking and licking his ever so full balls, wanking him and bringing him to the point of no return.He gives me the time to explore his cock fully and then, as promised, delivers more than a mouthful of hot cum which I struggle to contain in my mouth.I end up spilling some while he is cumming and I then spit a load back over his cock as I continue to suck and work his cock!!Happy Wanking!! x x
I've been walking around all day and my feet need attention. They are sore and tired and demand to be worship. I know that you already want to so go ahead .
Woship my sexy feet. You know you love my high arches and long toes. Listen to me tell you how bad I want you to suck them and put them all over your face. Don't forget about my round ass and tight butthole
wenus26 video
If you leave a horny girl unattended, she will find things to occupy her.... space. Knowing that you are watching makes me want to be even nastier. In this video, I fuck my pussy with a cucumber, with a condom.... and without. Watch this pretty pussy use what the earth provided to stay happy, and avoid frustration
The same hard dick fucks us again! Blowjobs, kissing, face sitting, a great time spent together between three people with a pleasurable happy ending
(custom) The video would begin with you and your lover in the bed after a long night of sex. start with a close up of your perfect face with beautiful eyes closed but beginning to open. You look at the camera and grin. Unlike the first footkold clip, you will actually talk to the camera, to the cuckold footslave... So you grin and whisper, oh, good morning my pet. Make sure you are quiet so as not to wake Him! The camera then moves to your perfectly pedicured toes with only one toe ring one each foot. Again lots of extreme closeups of your pedicured toes please. You slip your feet into some cute open toed bedroom slippers and get out of the bed. The camera follows your feet as you walk around the room showing yours and His clothes all over the floor. You find one toe ring on the floor and pick it up with your perfect manicured nails. You hold it up to the camera, and speak to your pet, you will > need to find all the other ones. They must have come off during our play time last night. Closeups of you putting the one toe ring on, and then you command me to clean up the room, and make sure not to wake the Master. The next scene shows you returning to the bedroom with a glass of juice or something... Lots of closeups of your feet and hands please... You look at the camera and tell me to crawl back to my place quickly, He is waking and you know what that means!!! You grin... (perhaps under your bed is the pet's place) Your lover and you then begin going at it hard, but He is standing behind you. Again your lover's face is not seen, but you look down at the camera, closeups of your feet, his can be seen a little behind as He is standing behind you as the two of you fuck hard... As the Both of you cum hard, you look at the pet and grin as He cums.. Then the camera has extreme closeups of His cum coming down your leg, your ankle then some is > on your perfect toes... You grin and say to the camera, you need to clean my perfect toes now! As you sit on the bed you hold a bottle of nail polish, closeups of it in your manicured hands. You tell me that you are going to join the Master in the shower, but I will need to touch up your polish when you get out. I would love the final scenes then to be You and Your Lover then sitting outside, reading the morning paper, having breakfast with lots of closeups of the sunlight on your pedi and mani and your feet in some wicked high heel fun eat breakfast on the porch shoes.... All toe rings have made their way back to your toes, closeups of your nails on your glass, you laughing and conversing with Your Man, who is obviously there, but his face is just not seen. > > Fades out as you are laughing and the camera is focused on a closeup of the light bouncing brightly off your toenails.....
Wanna be fucked by me. Wanna go brag to your loser ass friends that a hot girl fucked you. Prove how big of a fucking loser you are. Please my tight hot young pussy the only way you can!! Then Click and obey. This Clip Contains: Financial Domination, Money Fetish, Pussy Worship, Pussy Control, Rip Off, Tease & Denial
Recording of cumshow that took place on October 2nd on myfreecams. I open the windows so the neighbors can possibly hear me :) A rush of big tips at the beginning really got me extra excited!! Watch as I ride, suck & fuck my favorite toy for you, while trying to keep as quiet as I can! :)
Strip tease turns into sensually fucking and rubbing my tight pink pussy with a clear glass dildo in missionary and doggie style positions until I cum after. Several views of my high arched soles
kinkykortney
Rinse, Scrub and Cum! fucking myself with a sneaky 9inch dildo til I cum and rinse off
Today my armpits are so sweaty and stinky, why don't you come a little closer and take a nice long whiff of my milf armpits. You should grab hold of that hard cock of yours and start jerking for me but you must follow my jerk off instructions if you want to cum today. I know how much you want to cum into my sexy sweaty armpits
My giant 12 inch dildo pounding my tight pussy with my cute blue jeweled butt plug in my ass

Watch your naughty sister make herself cum with her flat iron
A short custom I did for a faithful ass man. Let me s mother your face with my round, perfect ass for the short intervals of 30 and 40 seconds... progressing to a whopping 60 seconds. ;) can you last or will you pass out from the perfection you're under
Natalia rides my face until she comes in this XXXmas video
omer_hella chaturbate
A short, light hearted but totally sexy personal BJ clip. With my busy schedule it's been awhile since I sucked his cock. Watch as I lay on my back ,he straddles my chest and fucks my face. Shot in his POV with focus on my ample cleavage... Watch as I playfully and seductively tease his cock. I know he's been pent up and I love to test my limits ;) How much can he take? As I sense he's getting more and more worked up I remove my top . Sucking , licking and wrapping my huge tits around his cock.. when he suddenly climaxes and unexpectedly finishes all over my face. Lots of giggles
We both know you're a pathetic man with no meaning to his life. I have just the thing to fix that. Let's play a game. I have a special deck of cards with me. Each color represents a different tribute. By the end of this video, you'll have a task. It will cost you between $5 and $200, but which one will it be? The suspense to please me is growing
I show off my tight tight dress and tall boots, then expose myself for you while masturbating

One of my first videos, just putting on my lotion before bed. Watch
Super cute in my pink thigh highs and baby blue lingerie, watch me lay back and enjoy myself with my magic wand and pink dildo vibrator. I bring myself to a HUGE squirting orgasm -- you won't believe how much I squirt!!!!! I make a huge mess.
I had a lot of fun marking this video, there is a lot of personalty in hear. Yes I was kinda scared but I loved every second of it, if you like boob spanking, ass spanking and weird girls this video is for you, enjoy. ;)
ownmyself video
Ebony goddess Martine Phoenix is elegant in japanese inspired bondage. The front is a kikkou pattern, while the back is an elaborate box tie. One of her long legs is bound including foot bondage, while the other hangs as a tease/mind fuck. If she tried to get up she'd fall over because of the way she's tied. Barefoot. Cleave gag.
I've just got home from School and I've been drinking lots of water and realise that I need to pee so so so soooo bad!! I try to use the bathroom but one of my family members is already using it!! Oh no!!! What do I do?? I bang on the door and ask them to come out, now I'm getting really desperate as I jump around and try to cross my legs. In an act of complete desperation I grab a pan from the kitchen, put in on the floor and I'm so embarrassed as I fill it right up, spilling and missing and peeing all over the floor at the same time!!I try to clean the most of it up before someone sees, but I can hear a noise and so I grab the pan and run off to hide it under my bed
“At the start of the video, show yourself from the waist up. Tell me there’s something you’ve been wanting me to do for you. You playfully tease me, saying you know I’ll do anything for you. Say things like “I know you’ve probably thought about doing this before..” and so on. Then sit back and reveal your big thick cock. Ideally you’d have the cock coming out of your panties. Please don’t wear a strap on. I’d like for the cock to just blend in with your pubic area, and I’d like you to hold it at the base for the duration of this video. At this point, start instructing me to suck your cock. Tell me to gag on it, wrap my lips around it, etc. Call me a cock whore, a cock slut, etc. At one point, please tell me to get on my knees and pan the camera down so I am looking up at your cock. Continue to demand that I suck your big thick cock, making fun of how much I love it. Then have the camera go back to the original angle. Tell me something like “get over here and finish me off, come suck the cum out of my huge cock, right now”. Call me a cum slut, remind me how much I love your cock, etc. Your f***** bi videos are so great, so feel free to take a little creative direction with this!” This video is SO HOT ;) If you’re a secret cock loving slut, you need this for your collection. I turned the exposure up a tiny bit, so my big cock blends in perfectly with my porcelain skin.

Wróć do „Hydepark”